A delicious, very easy in making homemade ice cream with Oreo cookies that everyone will love!
- 1 tin can of vegetable cream (250gr.)
- 1 tin can of condensed milk
- 300gr. evaporated milk
- 3 packs of Oreo double cookies
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Put the vegetable cream, sugar and evaporated milk for 1 hour in the freezer to freeze. Put the mixer bowl in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Remove the cream (filling) from the Oreo Double in a bowl and put it in the microwave to melt and become creamy.
- Put the cookies in a bag and break them with a heavy object.
- Put the vegetable cream in the mixer bowl and beat with a whisk for 5 minutes. Add the sugar and evaporated milk and continue beating until the ingredients are homogenous. Add the vanilla extract, the melted cream, the broken cookies and mix.
- Put the bowl of the mixer in the freezer and after 1 hour take it out and mix again for a while with the mixer whisk.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving bowl you want and put the ice cream back in the freezer overnight.
- Gelato may be served in an ice-cream cone, a cup or even sandwiches