Homemade and super easy in the making muffins with chocolate drops: ideal for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 150gr. butter (room temperature)
- 100g couverture to pieces/ drops
- 2 eggs
- 200gr. sugar
- 300gr. flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300gr. milk
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 vanilla
- Beat the butter with sugar until soften.
- Then add the eggs and the remaining ingredients one by one and, finally, the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a muffin pot and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?