Try the most delicious homemade pizza!
Ingredient for homemade pizza
- 750 gr. flour for all uses
- 375 ml lukewarm water
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 35gr. sunflower oil
- 35gr. evaporated milk
- 15gr. sugar
- 8g salt
For the pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 gr. can with peeled mouth
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ etc. Salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- 10 pcs mushrooms
- 300 g grated gouda
- 300 g grated mozzarella
- 200 g grated cheddar
- Fresh tomatoes
- 15 slices of ham
For the dough
- Put the water, with the sugar, the yeast and 2 tablespoons of the total flour in a bowl and mix with a hand whisk.
- Leave the yeast to work for about 10 minutes, covered with a towel, when it foams a little then it will be ready.
- Then add the flour with the sunflower oil, the evaporator and finally the salt.
- Mix with the hook in the mixer or otherwise by hand to incorporate the ingredients and become a smooth and malleable ball.
- Grease the bowl well and put the dough on top.
- Cover with cling film and a towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- If you do not have a hot place, set the oven to 50 degrees.
- Turn off the oven, put in the bowl and leave for 1 hour (with the oven closed)
- Divide the dough in two.
- Grease the two pans with olive oil and spread the dough.
For the pizza sauce
- Put in a bowl the olive oil, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and the pulp and mix very well.
- We also want to have some tomato pieces in the sauce.
- The sauce should be left in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Do not boil the pizza sauce, keep it raw.
For setting up the pizza
- We have spread the dough in the pans, add the sauce, the slices of ham, the cheeses we have mixed and finally the bacon, the tomato slices and the mushrooms.
- Bake at 180 for 40 minutes in the air
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?