Have you ever tried to make ice cream at home? How would you react if I said to you that you can make your own ice cream in 10 minutes, at home, without an ice cream machine and using only 4 ingredients?
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened milk
- 5 to 6 tablespoons of hazelnut praline
- 7 cookies broken in hand
- Put the milk in the refrigerator to cool.
- Beat the blender until it is soft. Pour the sweetened milk into the mixer, tap for 2 minutes and add the hazelnut praline.
- Put the ice cream in the freezer for 1 hour. Stir the ice cream and leave it in the freezer for another hour. Stir again, pour the cookies and leave in the freezer for an additional 1 hour.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?