Classical favorite dish for young and old! The recipe I give you is the basis, you can add anything you want as a topping! You can make it salty, sweet or even both!
- 3 eggs, separate whites and egg yolks
- 165 g of flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tsp of powdered sugar
- 280 g of milk
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 vanilla
- Optional: 1 banana, praline, whipped cream, grated biscuit, ice cream
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl we knock the yolks with the powdered sugar, milk, butter and vanilla. Add the solids into the mixture and mix.
- Using a strong mixer beat the egg whites until they become meringue. Put 1/3 of the meringue in the mixture and mix with a silicone spatula, follow the same procedure by placing the meringue in 3 doses and stir gently.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture in the waffle maker and bake for about 10 minutes (you will see it from the color when it is ready). Serve with components of your choice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?