A favorite dish of Asian cuisine that you can prepare in just a few minutes! Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
- 1kg of boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 5 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- salt, pepper
- spring onions chopped for garnish
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim off all of the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Marinade the chicken for at least 1 hour. Place chicken thighs on a baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru. Flip the chicken few times, that way the chicken will be juicy and tender without dry top. After flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until roasted color.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion, serve with rice or mashed potatoes, and pour sauce over the chicken when serving.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?