The most healthy and delicious version of the classic hot dog!
- 4 sausages (Frankfurter type)
- 4 hot fog buns
- 4 onions (in slices)
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp balsamic
- Ketchup & mustard
- Olive oil
- Place a pot and add water and salt. Boil the sausages for 3 minutes.
- Place a pan, add some olive oil and sauté the onion in low-intense heat. Saute for 15 minutes, until soften and bring out sweetness. Add the sugar and the balsamic vinegar and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Place the hot dog buns in the oven to warm up. Slice in half and fill with the sausages, the onions and the grated carrots.
- Add ketchup &mustard, then serve and enjoy!