Delicious and very easy ice cream with the cookies of your choice that everyone will love!
- 500 gr. of whipping cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 200 gr. of the cookies you like, coarsely chopped
- Beat the cream until firm. Add the milk and continue beating until the ingredients are homogenous. Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover with cling film and leave in the freezer for 4 hours. Take it out and hit it again.
- Transfer it back to the storage container, throwing it in 3 portions, so that you can sprinkle between the coarsely chopped biscuit. Put back in the freezer for another 4 hours.