Imam bayildi! An easy and delicious recipe with eggplants!
- 4 eggplants in flasks or tsakoniki
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 medium onions
- 2 cl. mashed garlic
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 300 gr. crushed tomato
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 1 cube of vegetables
- 300 gr feta
- 200 ml Sunflower oil for frying eggplant
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise.
- We carve them internally with a knife making cross cuts.
- We salt them.
- Put the sunflower oil in a deep pan and when it heats up, fry the aubergines on both sides.
- If you want to avoid frying, put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Put 70 ml of olive oil in another pan and sauté the onions on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- When they get a golden color, add the garlic, parsley, pulp, crushed tomato and 150 ml of lukewarm water with a cube of vegetables.
- Try and add salt and pepper.
- Boil the mixture until the tomato sets.
- Place the aubergines in an oiled baking dish with Pyrex (25 X 35).
- Then put the mixture with the onions and the tomato sauce on top.
- Cut the fresh tomatoes into small pieces without spores.
- Put a quantity of fresh tomatoes in each eggplant and finally spread the feta in pieces on top.
- Pour over the olive oil and bake for 30 minutes at 180.
- Serve on top with chopped parsley.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?