Try the most delicious recipe for Indian skewer with rice and mayonnaise with curry that promises the best Indian meal you have ever tasted!
- 9 chicken legs from skinless leg
- 3 tbsp. olive oi
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white dry wine
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. mashed garlic
- ½ κ.γ. cumin
- ½ κ.γ. coriander
- ½ κ.γ. curry
- Salt Pepper
- A little cayenne pepper
For the mayonnaise with curry
- 1 jar of mayonnaise 430 gr
- 2 tbsp. Curry (Madras)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. turmeric root
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. white dry wine
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped onion (green part only)
- Spread the skewers in a pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken skewers with ginger, garlic, salt, pepper and spices.
- Pour over the skewers with the lemon, the wine and the olive oil.
- We rub them very well and massage them with our hands for a few minutes so that the ingredients go everywhere.
- Cover the skewers with cling film and put them in the fridge for one time.
- During this time we will make the mayonnaise with the curry.
- Put the olive oil and onion in a pan and sauté for 3 minutes, add the curry, garlic, ginger powder and finally the flour and continue sautéing for another 2 minutes.
- Quench with the wine and mix well.
- Add a little water or as needed to make our mixture thick.
- Pass the curry mixture through a colander and finally homogenize it with the mayonnaise.
- Bake the Indian chicken skewers for 5 minutes in a frying pan and then put them in a preheated oven at 200 C degrees for 15-18 minutes, depending on our oven
- Serve the Indian chicken skewers on steamed basmati rice, drizzled with curry mayonnaise and sprinkled with chopped fresh onion