Try the most delicious recipe for Indian skewer with rice and mayonnaise with curry that promises the best Indian meal you have ever tasted!
- 9 chicken legs from skinless leg
- 3 tbsp. olive oi
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white dry wine
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. mashed garlic
- ½ κ.γ. cumin
- ½ κ.γ. coriander
- ½ κ.γ. curry
- Salt Pepper
- A little cayenne pepper
For the mayonnaise with curry
- 1 jar of mayonnaise 430 gr
- 2 tbsp. Curry (Madras)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. turmeric root
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. white dry wine
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped onion (green part only)
- Spread the skewers in a pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken skewers with ginger, garlic, salt, pepper and spices.
- Pour over the skewers with the lemon, the wine and the olive oil.
- We rub them very well and massage them with our hands for a few minutes so that the ingredients go everywhere.
- Cover the skewers with cling film and put them in the fridge for one time.
- During this time we will make the mayonnaise with the curry.
- Put the olive oil and onion in a pan and sauté for 3 minutes, add the curry, garlic, ginger powder and finally the flour and continue sautéing for another 2 minutes.
- Quench with the wine and mix well.
- Add a little water or as needed to make our mixture thick.
- Pass the curry mixture through a colander and finally homogenize it with the mayonnaise.
- Bake the Indian chicken skewers for 5 minutes in a frying pan and then put them in a preheated oven at 200 C degrees for 15-18 minutes, depending on our oven
- Serve the Indian chicken skewers on steamed basmati rice, drizzled with curry mayonnaise and sprinkled with chopped fresh onion
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?