We’ve all tasted the famous “karioka” sweet in Xanthi, and if not, you should try it for sure ! I make an alternative recipe without sponge cake but with moustokoulouro cookie!
- 250 g butter
- 450 g moustouloura or pours
- 350 g. melted couverture
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 cups of walnuts or hazelnuts or coarse-ground pistachios
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 500-600 gr. couverture melted for the coating
- 200 g coconut grated (optional)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and leave aside. Melt the chocolate in bacon marin or in the microwave for 30 pieces.
- Break the moustokouloura cookies (in large pieces) by hand and put them in a bowl. Then add the 350 grams of melted chocolate, melted butter, cinnamon, nuts and cocoa. Stir well and spread on two different stickers and make 2 sticks the size you want.
- Then put them in the refrigerator for about 2 hours . Afrer, open the baking sheet and slicing approximately in slices of 2 cm. Apply the slices on a rack and pour molten chocolate from above until they are covered on both sides and put them in a fridge to freeze the chocolate.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?