Are you thinking about what you can make for your kid’s snack, except for a simple toast? I have a great idea for you! Try making these flutes stuffed with cheese and turkey and you’ll remember me! Delicious and easy recipe that you can make with your kids!
- 15 slices of toast bread without crust
- 150 gr. of grated gouda cheese or 6 slices of cheese
- 6 slices turkey
- 3 eggs
- Spread the 5 slices of toast bread on the working surface and let them dry and then rub them on the grater but not to become like powder.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Then spread the remaining slices on a working surface, open with the rolling pin to become very thin.
- Chop the turkey in the middle and put a little grated cheese or half a slice of toast bread and half a slice of turkey on the toast bread.
- Fold the top and bottom edges of the toast bread over, to make a roll (flute), to attach the roll well, put a little egg on top and press.
- Continue making the rest of the rollers.
- Then dip them one by one in the egg and directly on the grated bread and fry in a pan with some butter and sunflower oil.
- When the rollers turn golden remove them from the heat and put them on absorbent paper.