Are you thinking about what you can make for your kid’s snack, except for a simple toast? I have a great idea for you! Try making these flutes stuffed with cheese and turkey and you’ll remember me! Delicious and easy recipe that you can make with your kids!
- 15 slices of toast bread without crust
- 150 gr. of grated gouda cheese or 6 slices of cheese
- 6 slices turkey
- 3 eggs
- Spread the 5 slices of toast bread on the working surface and let them dry and then rub them on the grater but not to become like powder.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Then spread the remaining slices on a working surface, open with the rolling pin to become very thin.
- Chop the turkey in the middle and put a little grated cheese or half a slice of toast bread and half a slice of turkey on the toast bread.
- Fold the top and bottom edges of the toast bread over, to make a roll (flute), to attach the roll well, put a little egg on top and press.
- Continue making the rest of the rollers.
- Then dip them one by one in the egg and directly on the grated bread and fry in a pan with some butter and sunflower oil.
- When the rollers turn golden remove them from the heat and put them on absorbent paper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?