A traditional lamb recipe from Epirus!
- 1kg lamb haunch (diced into servings)
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 1tsp oregano
- 1 bunch of parsley
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 thyme bunch
- 250gr. cheese (diced into pieces )
- Baking papers
- Salt &pepper
- Dice the meat into small servings and place it in a bowl.
- Spread the meat with lemon and add olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Mix up well. Take the baking papers and cut them, depending on the size of the servings.
- In each baking paper add a serving of meat, some thyme, 2 cherry tomatoes and a piece of cheese.
- Wrap it up, making sure that the ingredients are “safe” inside the baking paper.
- Spread some oil on a tray and place the packets in it. Make sure the piece of cheese in on the top.
- Cook in preheat oven (170 degrees) for 2 ½ hours.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?