Delicious salad that combines different types of legumes and vegetables, rich in vitamins and nutrients!
- 60 gr. chickpeas
- 100 gr. white beans
- 100 gr. lentils
- 100 gr. black beans
- 2 colorful peppers
- 2 tomatoes without seeds
- 1/2 onion
- 2 spring onions
- 2-3 cucumbers
- juice of 2 lemons
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp. mint
- 10 gr. ginger grated
- salt, olive oil
- 1 lettuce or 1 bunch of arugula
- From the night before we put the chickpeas and white beans in water to soak.
- The next day, boil them in separate saucepans until soft.
- Put lentils and black beans in separate saucepan, boil for 30-40 minutes, depending on size. Be careful not to melt. Allow to cool.
- Chop the vegetables and put them in a bowl with ginger, salt, olive oil and lemon and lime juice.
- Strain the beans and mix with the rest ingredients of the recipe.
- Put the salad in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with arugula or lettuce.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?