1 hour 15 min
You will find the most delicious pork with lemon and pasta in this recipe!
Ingredient creamy lemon pork with pasta
- 500 g papardelles
- 1.5 kg pork neck
- 50 g flour
- 2 tbsp milk butter
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 cl. garlic 150 ml white wine
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 800 ml of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 100 g yogurt optional
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 cube of chicken
- Salt Pepper
- We ask our butcher to cut our pork necks into portions.
- Season with salt and pepper and pass the pieces of flour.
- Then put the milk butter in a saucepan and sauté the pork over medium to high heat.
- When it turns golden (not to burn) we remove it and put it on a plate next to us.
- In the same pot add the chopped onions, the carrots in pieces and sauté for 2 minutes, then add the garlic and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Quench with the lemon juice and add the meat again to the pot and quench with the wine.
- Allow the alcohol to evaporate a little and add the chicken cube, bay leaf, thyme and water.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for about 1 1/2 -2 hours.
- Put the mustard in a bowl and if you want, add the yogurt.
- Take some of the liquid from the pot, put it in the bowl, stir and return it to the pot.
- Serve with papardelles that we have boiled for 2 minutes less than the package says and grated cheese.