1 hour 15 min
You will find the most delicious pork with lemon and pasta in this recipe!
Ingredient creamy lemon pork with pasta
- 500 g papardelles
- 1.5 kg pork neck
- 50 g flour
- 2 tbsp milk butter
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 cl. garlic 150 ml white wine
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 800 ml of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 100 g yogurt optional
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 cube of chicken
- Salt Pepper
- We ask our butcher to cut our pork necks into portions.
- Season with salt and pepper and pass the pieces of flour.
- Then put the milk butter in a saucepan and sauté the pork over medium to high heat.
- When it turns golden (not to burn) we remove it and put it on a plate next to us.
- In the same pot add the chopped onions, the carrots in pieces and sauté for 2 minutes, then add the garlic and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Quench with the lemon juice and add the meat again to the pot and quench with the wine.
- Allow the alcohol to evaporate a little and add the chicken cube, bay leaf, thyme and water.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for about 1 1/2 -2 hours.
- Put the mustard in a bowl and if you want, add the yogurt.
- Take some of the liquid from the pot, put it in the bowl, stir and return it to the pot.
- Serve with papardelles that we have boiled for 2 minutes less than the package says and grated cheese.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?