lentil soup! An easy and traditional recipe that you will love!
- 300 gr lentils
- 1-2 white onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 2 cl. garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 ml olive oil
- 400 gr cass tomato
- 1 cube of vegetables or chicken
- 2 liters of hot water
- salt, pepper, vinegar
- Rinse the lentils with cold water. Alternatively, if you want, boil them in water for 10 minutes, skim and keep the water for later.
- Finely chop the onion, cut the carrot and celery into small pieces.
- Put olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the vegetables.
- Then add the whole garlic cloves, the bay leaf, the tomato paste and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the lentils, the tomato cone, the cube, salt, pepper and water.
- Cover with a lid and cook for about 40-50 minutes (depending on the size of the lentils).
- When they are ready, add fresh olive oil and vinegar, preferably.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?