Arabiata for the lovers of spicy dishes with a dose of … tuna! A traditional Italian spaghetti sauce with the addition of tuna gives a wonderful recipe. If you prefer slightly spicy foods, I suggest you make a light and delicious pasta with linguine and tuna! Add more bukovo or chili peppers if you want it hot enough!
- 350gr. Linguine
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper, red
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 chili peppers
- 1 tbsp. of tomato paste
- 1 canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 4 tbsp. of parsley or basil
- 15 olives, Kalamon
- 200gr. – 250gr. canned tuna
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, chili flakes (bukovo)
- Boil the linguine in salted water for up to 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package.
- Cut the onion and pepper into slices. Finely chop the chili pepper and garlic.
- In a large deep frying pan put 5-6 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the onion, peppers, garlic over medium to high heat until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and let all the ingredients boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the sugar, bukovo, salt and pepper.
- Remove the seeds from the olives and chop finely.
- Add the chopped parsley or basil, tuna, olives to the pan and stir.
- Strain the pasta, pour it into the pan with the sauce and stir.
- Serve and sprinkle with parsley or basil, fresh pepper and fresh extra virgin olive oil.
Here is the spicy pasta arabiata prepared with the addition of tuna which gives another extension to this traditional Italian spaghetti sauce!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?