A very easy recipe for linguine with caramelized cherry tomatoes and grilled manouri with few calories, which you can replace with whole grains, if you follow a more balanced diet!
- 300gr. linguine
- 20 pcs cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp. of pumaro (tomato juice)
- 2 slices of manouri
- 100gr. Kalamata Olives
- spring onion
- 2 slices of manouri cheese
- In a saucepan with boiled salted water, put the linguine to boil for 6 minutes. Then strain them and sprinkle them with a little olive oil so that they do not stick together.
- In a pan put the tomatoes we have cut in half, add a clove of chopped garlic, honey, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix. Put it in the oven for 15 minutes at 190 degrees.
- In a large pan put a little olive oil and add the chopped onion and garlic, sauté for 2 minutes over medium heat, add the broth and pumaro (tomato juice). Bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper and add the cherry tomatoes from the pan.
- Finally add the linguine and mix. Check if extra broth is needed and add chopped parsley, chopped spring onion and olives, removing the stone.
- Serve with a piece of manouri that we have baked in the grill pan, on each plate on top of the pasta.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?