A very easy recipe for linguine with caramelized cherry tomatoes and grilled manouri with few calories, which you can replace with whole grains, if you follow a more balanced diet!
- 300gr. linguine
- 20 pcs cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp. of pumaro (tomato juice)
- 2 slices of manouri
- 100gr. Kalamata Olives
- spring onion
- 2 slices of manouri cheese
- In a saucepan with boiled salted water, put the linguine to boil for 6 minutes. Then strain them and sprinkle them with a little olive oil so that they do not stick together.
- In a pan put the tomatoes we have cut in half, add a clove of chopped garlic, honey, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix. Put it in the oven for 15 minutes at 190 degrees.
- In a large pan put a little olive oil and add the chopped onion and garlic, sauté for 2 minutes over medium heat, add the broth and pumaro (tomato juice). Bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper and add the cherry tomatoes from the pan.
- Finally add the linguine and mix. Check if extra broth is needed and add chopped parsley, chopped spring onion and olives, removing the stone.
- Serve with a piece of manouri that we have baked in the grill pan, on each plate on top of the pasta.