Top summer recipe! Linguine with mussels and fennel, this is my suggestion that you can cook all summer and you will have a perfect main dish!
- 1kg mussels
- 500 g of linguine
- 1 onion
- 1 finokio
- 3 fresh onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 ouzo sponge
- 4 small pieces of fenel
- 2 small pieces of dill
- 2 sk. garlic
- 2 cents of butter or olive oil
- salt, pepper, bourbon
- parsley chopped
- Start by putting the spaghetti to boil. We get rid of the water 2 minutes before the recommended cooking time.
- In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté dry chopped onion, garlic and tomato for 2 minutes on medium heat and turn off with ouzo. Add the cleaned mussels and pour them into the pan with the shell and cover with a lid. After 5-7 minutes they will open, (get rid of the ones that they will not open). Then rub the tomatoes on the grater and add to the pan. Leave for 10 minutes to cook and leave the fluids.
- Then add the cooked pasta and mix. Cook until the liquids are evaporating and add chopped dill, fennel and onion fresh. Finally, add pepper.
- Try if salt and parsley are needed. If we want to tighten our sauce we add a little butter or olive oil.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?