One special food for those who love pasta and their shape!
- 1 pack of linguini
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 4 dried porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp. balsamic
- 1 tsp honey
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- olive oil
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut all the mushrooms in small cubes, slice the onion and chop the garlic.
- Put some olive oil in the pan and sauté the mushrooms on high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and sauté.
- Rinse with the wine and allow to evaporate.
- Add the balsamic, honey and cook for a while to caramelise the ingredients.
- Add the thyme and the pasta and mix.
- Serve with grated parmesan.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?