Loukoumades, a sweet that we all love, a recipe that we can all make. Served with honey, cinnamon and powdered sugar or with chocolate, depending on mood.
- 220g of water
- 12g of sugar
- 10g of fresh yeast
- 1 vanilla
- 30g of sunflower oil
- 2g of salt
- 250g of hard flour (sifted
- 1g of cinnamon powder (optional)
- corn oil or olive oil for frying
- Take a large bowl and put the yeast, add the sugar and water and mix.
- Then add two tablespoons of flour and continue stirring.
- Leave the mixture for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and then add the salt, cinnamon, sunflower oil and vanilla.
- Mix the ingredients using your hands and then cover with a membrane and a towel and leave it for 40 minutes.
- Put sunflower oil in the saucepan, medium to high heat.
- We take the mixture by hand and making little balls (bites) using a teaspoon that we dipped into sunflower oil so it does not stick. Put it in the pot.
- After we put a couple of donuts in the saucepan, we start mix them.
- Leave them for about 3 minutes stirring continuously and then put them on a plate, on a sheet of paper to remove the extra sunflower oil.
- After making them all, we serve according to our preference with honey, cinnamon and powdered sugar or we add chocolate sauce.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?