Here you will find the most delicious recipe for divine mac n cheese, ie for short pasta with melted cheese! This food, though it has its roots in England, it soon spread to America and Canada, and is a kind of comfort food for these people.
- 500 gr. elbow macaroni
- 4 tbsp. of butter
- 30 gr. flour
- 760 ml hot evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp. of mustard
- 80gr. cheddar in cubes
- 80gr. gouda cheese in cubes
- 100 gr. grated mozzarella
- 4 tbsp. grated parmesan
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 120 gr. grated mozzarella
- 120 gr. grated cheddar
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 slices of toast bread
- 1 handful of parsley
- Boil the pasta al dente.
- Put the butter in a saucepan to melt and add the flour, sauté briefly and then add the hot milk.
- When the béchamel is ready, remove from the heat, add the mustard, cheese, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in a pan and put over 120 g. grated mozzarella and 120 gr. grated cheddar.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the mixture for grading.
- Chop the bacon, garlic and parsley. Grate toast in a blender.
- Sauté the bacon with butter, add the garlic, bread and sauté for a while to get brown. Add the chopped parsley and remove from the heat.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?