A delicious dish, ideal for the Sunday’s family meal!
- 1 ½ kg goat meat (in servings)
- 10 large potatoes or 20 baby potatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 carrots (chopped in medium size pieces)
- 2 onions (divide each onion into 4 pieces)
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 300ml water or chicken broth
- Salt & pepper
- 120ml red wine
- 120ml vinegar (from red wine)
- 60ml olive oil
- 15gr. sugar
- 6gr. dry mint
- 5gr. salt
- 2gr. juniper berries
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 onion slices
- 1 parsley stick
- Place a bowl and add in the mustard. Then add the lemon juice, the olive oil, the oregano, the thyme, salt & pepper. Mix up using a wire.
- Peel and chop the potatoes and the carrots into pieces. Place them in a tray. Add the onions and the mustard sauce. Mix up!
- Mix all the ingredients given for the goat meat’s marinade sauce. Put the goat meat in a large bowl, add the marinade sauce and leave the bowl in the fridge for 2-24 hours.
- Add the goat meat in the tray, on the potatoes and the vegetables. Add water or chicken broth. Cover the tray using a baking paper and the baking foil.
- *We can replace the tray with a Dutch oven.*Bake in preheat oven (200 degrees) for 1 hour.
- Then remove the baking paper and baking foil and lower the heat to 180 degrees. Bake for 1 more hour, until the meat is roasted and the potatoes “melt”.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?