Cannelloni with minced meat and béchamel sauce! a very tasty and easy recipe that you should try
- 15 cannelloni
For the minced meat
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cl. chopped garlic
- 1 sprig of celery, cut into cubes
- 1 medium carrot cut into very small cubes
- 100 ml red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 package of tomato cone
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
For the béchamel sauce:
- 25 g butter
- 25 g flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 380 ml whole milk, warmed
- freshly ground nutmeg
- 150 gr Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp. toast
- 20 g of fresh butter
- We start by making the filling.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large pan and sauté the onion, then add the minced meat until golden brown.
- Continue sautéing the garlic, the celery in a small bowl, the carrot in a small bowl and a pinch of salt.
- Saute until soft, on low heat for about 8 minutes
- Add the bay leaf.
- Quench with the wine and cook until the wine is reduced by half and then add the tomato, and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Finally add the egg, the grated dirollo cheese and check for salt and pepper.
For the béchamel
- Put the milk with the bay leaf in a saucepan.
- Put the butter in another saucepan or pan, when it melts add the flour and stir to cook for 2 minutes, add the milk in portions and stir until thickened.
- Remove from the heat, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Fill the cannelloni with minced meat (an easy way is to put the cornet in a pastry bag and fill it).
- The minced meat must be a little wet so be careful not to let it dry out!
- Then place them in a pan and add the béchamel on top.
- Add the grated cheese, toast and pieces of butter on top of the béchamel.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes until granulated and golden.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?