Hot soup with beef base for the cold days to come!
- 1 kg of beef (clod)
- 2lt. of water
- 2 onions
- 3 sprigs of celery
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup thin orzo, slightly boiled
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dairy butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cubes of beef dissolved in 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil the water in a saucepan, over high heat.
- Cut the meat into 3cm cubes, pour them into the pan, cover and boil for 40 minutes. From time to time uncover and skim off.
- Chop the onions and the other vegetables into cubes. Add them to the pan along with all other ingredients and boil the soup for another 15-20 minutes.
- Add the orzo and continue boiling until ready.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?