The fastest “mini croissant” you can make at home! These days I cook with materials that you have at home to limit movement!#stayathouse and what’s left? get into the kitchen!
- 125 gr. yoghurt
- 125 gr. melted butter
- 260 gr. flour for all uses
- 10 gr. baking powder
- 20 gr. of crystalline sugar
- Hazelnut praline
- Strawberry jam
- In a large bowl whisk the melted butter with the yogurt.
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix by hand.
- Make a dough and put it on a floured bench to open it.
- With a rolling pin open it in pizza shape and cut into 8 parts as pizza pieces.
- Spread on each piece praline or jam not in large quantity and wrap from outside inwards. Put on top grated hazelnuts.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.