The fastest “mini croissant” you can make at home! These days I cook with materials that you have at home to limit movement!#stayathouse and what’s left? get into the kitchen!
- 125 gr. yoghurt
- 125 gr. melted butter
- 260 gr. flour for all uses
- 10 gr. baking powder
- 20 gr. of crystalline sugar
- Hazelnut praline
- Strawberry jam
- In a large bowl whisk the melted butter with the yogurt.
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix by hand.
- Make a dough and put it on a floured bench to open it.
- With a rolling pin open it in pizza shape and cut into 8 parts as pizza pieces.
- Spread on each piece praline or jam not in large quantity and wrap from outside inwards. Put on top grated hazelnuts.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?