This divine sweet hides a delightful surprise inside! It will delight both young and adults!
- 300gr of flour for all uses
- 175gr of hot water
- 250gr unsalted butter
- 250gr of chocolate
- 125 ml of milk
- 55gr of cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 550gr of crystalline sugar
- 30gr instant coffee
- 30ml of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of soda
- 10gr of baking powder
- 5gr of salt
- 1 packet of ION ganache
- Melt in bain-marie (use hot water and a glass or a metal bowl) the chocolate (cut into small pieces), butter, sugar and the hot water where we have dissolved the instant coffee.
- Stir until all the ingredients have been melted well. It will take about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, put the solid ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking, salt, soda).
- When the bain-marie is ready, remove from the heat, add the milk, mix with a hand mixer or wire, add the eggs, sunflower oil and the mixture with the solid ingredients (sift the solid ingredients to remove any lumps). After mixing well, set aside, and the mixture is ready.
- Use a detachable cake shape of 20 cm diameter. If you do not have, you can put the mixture in a saucepan of 20 cm height. Cut 2 pieces of baking paper, one circular to put at the bottom and one to put it around.
- Grease the bottom with little sunflower oil and put the circular baking paper on it. Then grease the side part of the form and put the baking paper around (we put it because the cake will expand quite enough). Bake in preheated oven at 150 degrees for 2 hours. Do not open the oven while baking.
- Remove from the oven and put the cake (turn it upside down) directly on the oven rack to cool down.
- Put the ganache in a preheated microwave oven for 2 minutes at 400watt and pour over the cake.
- For white chocolate designs, melt 150g of white chocolate in the microwave at 400watt for 3 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?