Favourite and easy in the making mushroom pie! Tasty side dish for every festive dinner!
- 1 packet of traditional style dough leaf
- 1kg mushrooms white or mixed with another variety
- 350g bechamel (50g butter, 50g flour, 500g milk)
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 170 grams gruyere cheese
- 50 grams metsovone cheese
- 70 g of white wine
- 3 eggs
- Few dried porcine (optional)
- 4 thyme sprouts
- We start making the béchamel. Put the milk in a saucepan to warm (caution, not burn).
- In another saucepan, let the butter melt, add the flour to moderate heat and stir for about 2 minutes. Add the milk in 3 doses stirring continuously to stick with a wire. When tied, pull off the fire and add salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, sauté the mushrooms (in slices) in olive oil (moderate to strong heat) and add the onion and garlic. When they get color, we quench with wine and add the leaves from the thyme. Remove from fire and pour into the béchamel, cheeses and eggs. Try and add salt, pepper if necessary.
- Add some olive oil in a baking pan and cross the leaves (smearing in between). In the center we put the filling and we begin to close the leaves by wearing in between. Cut into pieces, wet with a few drops of water and bake at 175 degrees in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?