Easter is over and we are staying at home enjoying light recipes that do not lack anything in taste and refreshing ingredients. And of course, with the addition of the Macedonian Tahini to the nachos sauce that I will present to you, we can take off the nutritional value of our snack!#makedonikotahini #kaneikalo
- 4 Arabic pies
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp. Macedonian Tahini
- 1 handful of coriander or parsley
- 1/2 clove garlic
- A little fresh onion
- 2 tbsp. yoghurt
- Spices (1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp paprika, pepper)
- Cut the Arabic pies into irregular pieces or triangles. Spread them in a pan with baking paper. Sprinkle with olive oil and mix well to oil all the pieces.
- Put the spices in a bowl, stir and sprinkle the Arabic to go everywhere. Bake for 5 minutes at 200 degrees (depending on the oven you may need less).
For the salsa:
- Peel and cut the avocado into small squares (dice) and do the same with the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the onion, coriander, garlic and put them all in a bowl.
- Finally, add 2 tbsp. from the Macedonian Tahini, the juice of half a lime and mix.
- Serve the nachos on a plate and top with the sauce with avocado, the yogurt that we have diluted in a little water, a little coriander, spring onion and lime. Finish by sprinkling with the leftover Macedonian Tahini.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?