Noodles with chicken and mushrooms! A quick and easy recipe for your lunch! Ready in 30 minutes
- 2 small sliced chicken breasts (300 g) (Julienne)
- 150 g Portobello mushrooms in thin slices
- 200 g broccoli
- 250 gr noodles
- 70 ml white wine
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 cl. chopped garlic
- 1/2 fresh ginger root
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 chives
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 kg mixture of 5 spices (anise, cinnamon, cumin, coriander and all spice powder)
- 150 ml chicken broth
- 1 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 5 KS water
- 1 tbsp black sesame
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- Cut the broccoli into hazelnuts.
- Chop the julienne ginger, the chopped onion and the chili julienne.
- In a bowl, marinate the chopped chicken with 1 kg of corn flour, the five spices, salt and pepper and the egg white (lightly beaten)
- In a Wok, sauté the onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes, add the chicken and sauté for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the sliced mushroom, broccoli, spring onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Quench with the wine and add the chicken broth.
- Add the sweet chili, sesame oil and salt and pepper.
- Put the noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water.
- Cook until separated and softened. usually about 1.5 to 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- When the liquids boil, add the corn flour dissolved in water until the sauce sets and incorporate the Noodles.
- Serve them in a large bowl sprinkled with chives and a little black sesame (Mavrokouki) and in the center the chopped chili pepper.
- I choose sesame oil the roasted dark color.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?