Noodles with beef, soy sauce, and mixed vegetables to prepare this favorite Asian dish yourself! Follow the steps of the recipe carefully and I am sure that the result will pleasantly surprise you!
For noodles with beef, soy and vegetables you will need:
- 200 g Egg Noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g boneless beef steak cut Julien
- Cauliflower – Carrots – Broccoli in
- 3 tbsp boiled corn
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Ginger
- 2 sk. garlic, finely chopped
For the sauce
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- A pinch of hot cayenne pepper
- Salt and white pepper
For the garnish on top
- 1 tbsp. chopped peanut
- 2 chopped spring onions (only the green part)
Noodles With Beef, Soy & Mixed Vegetables – Execution
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy, brown sugar, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, and white pepper. set aside.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the egg noodles for 1 minute less than the recommended time on the package and drain well.
- Heat the olive oil in a Wok, over medium to high heat.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for two minutes.
- Add the chopped Julien beef steak and continue stir fry for 3 minutes until the meat turns brown.
- Add the vegetables (we have already boiled them in hot boiling water and we have drained them)
- Then add the sauce and cook for a minute
- Cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Noodles and mix well to blend smoothly with the sauce and the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped peanuts and green onions
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?