Noodles with beef, soy sauce, and mixed vegetables to prepare this favorite Asian dish yourself! Follow the steps of the recipe carefully and I am sure that the result will pleasantly surprise you!
For noodles with beef, soy and vegetables you will need:
- 200 g Egg Noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g boneless beef steak cut Julien
- Cauliflower – Carrots – Broccoli in
- 3 tbsp boiled corn
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Ginger
- 2 sk. garlic, finely chopped
For the sauce
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- A pinch of hot cayenne pepper
- Salt and white pepper
For the garnish on top
- 1 tbsp. chopped peanut
- 2 chopped spring onions (only the green part)
Noodles With Beef, Soy & Mixed Vegetables – Execution
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy, brown sugar, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, and white pepper. set aside.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the egg noodles for 1 minute less than the recommended time on the package and drain well.
- Heat the olive oil in a Wok, over medium to high heat.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for two minutes.
- Add the chopped Julien beef steak and continue stir fry for 3 minutes until the meat turns brown.
- Add the vegetables (we have already boiled them in hot boiling water and we have drained them)
- Then add the sauce and cook for a minute
- Cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Noodles and mix well to blend smoothly with the sauce and the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped peanuts and green onions