The noodles are a key element of the nutrition of many people, especially the Chinese. Today we combine them with sweet and sour chicken in their most classic version!
- 1 packet of egg noodles
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 100 g of corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 50 ml white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5 tbsp ketchup
- 1 small can of pineapple with its juice
- 2 spring onions
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Cut the chicken into bites and put in a bowl with a tablespoon of corn flour, soya and egg. Stir, and leave it to cool in the fridge.
- Cut the onion and peppers into pieces. In a large frying pan, put 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil and sauté the onion, peppers and chopped garlic. When softened slightly add the vinegar, add the honey, ketchup and mix. Cut pineapple in a small bowl and put it in the pan, keep aside warm.
- Put sunflower oil in a deep-frying pan to warm up. Remove the chicken from the marinated refrigerator and pass it through corn flour and fry until golden.
- Drain on paper and put it in the pan. Boil the noodles according to the instruction on the package and when are ready either put them in a pan and mix or put them in the dish and cover them with the sweet and sour chicken.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped onion.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?