The noodles are a key element of the nutrition of many people, especially the Chinese. Today we combine them with sweet and sour chicken in their most classic version!
- 1 packet of egg noodles
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 100 g of corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 50 ml white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5 tbsp ketchup
- 1 small can of pineapple with its juice
- 2 spring onions
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Cut the chicken into bites and put in a bowl with a tablespoon of corn flour, soya and egg. Stir, and leave it to cool in the fridge.
- Cut the onion and peppers into pieces. In a large frying pan, put 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil and sauté the onion, peppers and chopped garlic. When softened slightly add the vinegar, add the honey, ketchup and mix. Cut pineapple in a small bowl and put it in the pan, keep aside warm.
- Put sunflower oil in a deep-frying pan to warm up. Remove the chicken from the marinated refrigerator and pass it through corn flour and fry until golden.
- Drain on paper and put it in the pan. Boil the noodles according to the instruction on the package and when are ready either put them in a pan and mix or put them in the dish and cover them with the sweet and sour chicken.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped onion.