Delicious summer salad with octopus, rich in vegetables that brings us closer to summer!
- 1000gr. -1.200gr. of octopus
- 2 onions
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp. of pickled cucumber
- 2 tbsp. of capers
- 2 pcs of spring onions
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of arugula or “almiriki” greens
- 10 pcs of tomato cherries
- 1/2 fennel
- 4 tbsp. of balsamic cream
- olive oil
- Salt, oregano
- Cut the octopus in half, then into tentacles and place it on an baking paper.
- Cut the onion into slices and put them on the octopus, together with the bay leaves.
- Wrap with baking paper and then with aluminum foil.
- Place the octopus in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven, place the tentacles on a plate and allow to cool. Cut the tentacles into thin slices and put them in a bowl.
- Add the chopped cucumber, capers, spring onion, fennel, parsley and cherry tomatoes to the bowl. Stir and add the arugula to pieces. Finally, the balsamic cream, olive oil, salt, oregano and serve the salad cold!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?