The octopus ftastes perfect with macaroni. The delicious juices penetrate into the macaroni and until the time of serving it turns into a melted sauce.
- 1 kilogram (or more) of an octopus
- 500g of macaroni
- 1 cup of red wine
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 dry onion finely chopped
- 3 spring onions chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of tomato powder
- ½ bunch of parsley
- pepper grains
- 2 laurel leaves
- Wash and clean the octopus under running water to completely remove the sand it has inside. Put it in a saucepan with some olive oil to sauté a bit until it changes color.
- Then we quench with wine and add bay leaves and pepper grains. Leave it for about an hour until it softens.
- If necessary, add a little hot water. When it is ready, remove it from the saucepan and keep the juice. Let it cool and cut into bites.
- In a new saucepan, cook the dried onion, the fresh one and the garlic, and as soon as they soften, put out with red wine and add the tomato.
- Allow it to simmer until the sauce has thickened, add saltpeter and then put the octopus juice and three cups of warm water (proportion: 2 cups of water – one cup of macaroni). When it is boiling, add the macaroni.
- Leave 10 minutes and check if water is needed, then add hot water to avoid stopping the boiling procedure. The food must have some liquids so that it does not dry until it is served. Finally, add the octopus and chopped parsley and serve it warmly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?