Favorite octopus with vinegar suitable for accompanying your salads, fava or you can enjoy it plain! A must have for your ouzo!
- 1 octopus about 1,200 g.
- 1 onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 20 ml of vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- Cut the octopus in the middle and place on a baking paper.
- Slice the onion and place it on the octopus, together with the bay leaves.
- Wrap with the baking paper and then with foil.
- Place the octopus in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cut the tentacles into thin slices and put them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkle with oregano.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?