Favorite octopus with vinegar suitable for accompanying your salads, fava or you can enjoy it plain! A must have for your ouzo!
- 1 octopus about 1,200 g.
- 1 onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 20 ml of vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- Cut the octopus in the middle and place on a baking paper.
- Slice the onion and place it on the octopus, together with the bay leaves.
- Wrap with the baking paper and then with foil.
- Place the octopus in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cut the tentacles into thin slices and put them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkle with oregano.