A perfect alternative for a tasty easter meal!
- 1,5kg lamb haunch
- 1tsp melted butter “Epirus”
- 40gr. melted butter “Epirus”
- 1 rosemary branch
- 1/2 thyme branch
- 1/2 parsley branch
- 1tbsp mustard
- Salt & pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1,5kg potatoes
- 50gr. melted butter “Epirus”
- 500ml warm water
- 1 dehydrated chicken stock (broth)
- Melted butter “Epirus”
- Coarse salt
- Chopped parsley
- Place the lamb in a tray and, using a knife, create 3 holes on its surface. Chop the garlic into 3 piece and use it to fill the holes you made. Spread 1 tbsp butter on it, add salt & pepper.
- Chop up the herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley) and mix them in a bowl. Add the melted butter, 1 tbsp mustard. Stir until combined. Spread this mixture on the lamb.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl, add salt & pepper and 50gr. butter. Mix the ingredients, then add the potatoes in the tray.
- Melt the dehydrated chicken stock into the warm water and add the dressing in the tray. Cover with baking foil.
- Preheat the oven (200 C degrees) and roast for about 2 hours. Remove the baking foil and cook for 30 more minutes.
Place the lamb on a platter. Crush slightly the potatoes using a fork. Transfer them in a pan. Add some melted butter, coarse salt, a garlic clove, chopped parsley and sauté. Then serve!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?