Pasta alla norma, an easy and quick recipe for spaghetti
- 300 grams of Casarecce
- 2 eggplant flasks cut into cubes
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 glass of white wine
- 80 ml vegetable broth
- ½ bunch of fresh basil (only its leaves)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml concentrated tomato juice
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- 2 Mozzarella of 150 gr
- Salt and black freshly ground pepper
- Boil the Casarecce for 2 minutes less than the package says, sprinkle with sunflower oil and set aside to wait.
- Cut the aubergines into 2 cm cubes.
- Fry the aubergines in sunflower oil until they get a golden color.
- In a large pan put a tablespoon of olive oil and when the temperature rises add the onion and garlic.
- Saute for one minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, the eggplant (which is pre-fried) and sauté for another minute, always on high heat.
- Quench with the wine and add the vegetable broth and the tomato.
- When they get a boil, add the pre-cooked Casarecce.
- The sauce should bind well, then add the parmesan and half of the chopped basil.
- Try and add salt and pepper.
- Serve the spaghetti with a mozzarella in the center (at room temperature).
- Pour over a little olive oil and garnish with whole basil leaves.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?