Delicious pasta with chicken and bacon! Easy and fast recipe that you have ready in less than 25 minutes! Try it!
- 600 g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 500 g papardelles or fettuccine
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 cl. garlic
- 450 ml sour cream 35%
- 150 g grated parmesan
- 3 tbsp parsley
Utensils we will need:
- 1 pot
- 1 pan
- 1 tweezers
- Put plenty of salted water in a saucepan and when it boils, add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes less than the package says.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- In a large pan put olive oil and sauté the bacon cut into small pieces, remove it to a plate with paper to drain (we do this to keep it for the end to put it on top) then in the same pan add the butter and Saute the chicken over high heat, then add the chopped onion and garlic and add the cream.
- Bring to a boil for 3-4 minutes and then add the parmesan, mix well to melt the cheese and add the pasta, leaving and water from the spaghetti to fall into our pan.
- Add chopped parsley, salt, pepper.
- Serve our pasta on a plate with crispy bacon sprinkled on top, parmesan flakes and freshly ground pepper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?