The most delicious pasta flora is in this recipe! Try the easiest recipe for pasta flora!
- 420 g flour goch
- 210 g butter room temperature
- 40 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 30 ml orange juice
- Orange zest
- 800 gr Jam of our choice
- Put all the ingredients except the egg in the bowl of the mixer and beat for 1 minute, then add the egg and mix, either with the feather or with the hook.
- It is good for the butter to be slightly soft and not completely melted.
- Take it out of the bucket and put the dough on our counter.
- We shape with our hands to make a ball.
- If the dough is very hot, put it in the fridge for 15 minutes, wrapped in cling film.
- We put an oil paste on our counter, the dough on top and another oil paste on top.
- We open with a forgery.
- Transfer the dough to a 28cm detachable tart pan so that we can take it out easily.
- Press well to fit on our tartiera and cut the protruding pieces.
- Put it in the fridge until we make the strips.
- Roll the rest of the dough again and open it in the same way.
- Cut strips and put in the fridge.
- Take out the tart and spread a total of 800 g of jam of your choice, if you want we can make it half and half to taste.
- Take the strips out of the fridge and spread them on the tart.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes in the air until it turns brown and is cooked.