The easiest pasta pie with your favorite feta is so easy and you should try it!
Ingredient for pasta pie
- 1 packet of thick spaghetti with a hole
- 250 ml fresh milk 3.5%
- 400 gr feta
- 200 gr Grated gruyere
- 5 eggs (4 for the filling and 1 for the leaves)
- 100 g of milk butter
- 1 pack of rustic leaf
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Salt Pepper
- First boil the spaghetti for 12 minutes.
- Strain the spaghetti but do not cool it
- Melt the 50 g of milk butter and mix it with the spaghetti.
- Add the milk and the grated feta cheese in half and the other half in chunks and beat the grated gruyere.
- Beat 4 eggs and add them to the mixture with the spaghetti.
- Mix them all together and season with salt and pepper.
- Butter the pan.
- Put the five leaves on the bottom buttered and the remaining 5 on top always spread with buttermilk.
- Beat an egg with a little yogurt on a plate and spread the Macaroni Pie on top.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40-45 minutes (until it gets a nice ruby red color).
11. If you want, sprinkle with Mavrokouki