The easiest pasta pie with your favorite feta is so easy and you should try it!
Ingredient for pasta pie
- 1 packet of thick spaghetti with a hole
- 250 ml fresh milk 3.5%
- 400 gr feta
- 200 gr Grated gruyere
- 5 eggs (4 for the filling and 1 for the leaves)
- 100 g of milk butter
- 1 pack of rustic leaf
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Salt Pepper
- First boil the spaghetti for 12 minutes.
- Strain the spaghetti but do not cool it
- Melt the 50 g of milk butter and mix it with the spaghetti.
- Add the milk and the grated feta cheese in half and the other half in chunks and beat the grated gruyere.
- Beat 4 eggs and add them to the mixture with the spaghetti.
- Mix them all together and season with salt and pepper.
- Butter the pan.
- Put the five leaves on the bottom buttered and the remaining 5 on top always spread with buttermilk.
- Beat an egg with a little yogurt on a plate and spread the Macaroni Pie on top.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40-45 minutes (until it gets a nice ruby red color).
11. If you want, sprinkle with Mavrokouki
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?