A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
Ingredient fot pasta primavera
- Primavera spaghetti:
- 3 packs of tortellini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 sc. garlic
- 1/2 chili pepper (optional)
- 5 pcs white mushrooms
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 100 ml white wine
- 3 tbsp tomato juice
- 150 ml sour cream
- 100 g grated pecorino
- Fresh basil
Primavera spaghetti – The recipe:
- Delicious tortellini with primavera sauce – Ready in 10 minutes Put a saucepan with plenty of salted water and when it boils, add the tortellini.
- Boil them for 2 minutes less than the package states because then we will need to mix them with our sauce.
- Chop the eggplants, zucchini and julienne peppers.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Saute the onion in olive oil in a pan, then add all the other vegetables and garlic.
- Saute until soft, quench with wine and allow to evaporate for 1 minute.
- Then add the tomato juice, sour cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the tortellini and mix until the pasta is homogenized with the sauce.
- If you want, add grated pecorino and mix.
- Finally, garnish with fresh basil, pecorino and freshly ground black pepper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?