Pasta souffle with cheese and cold cuts! a delicious recipe for the whole family. Try it
- 600 gr rigatoni
- 1 onion
- 15 medium mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 100 g cheddar
- 100 gr gruyere
- 100 g of parmesan
- 6 slices of ham
- 10 slices of pepperoni
- 5 slices of bacon
- 800 ml of milk
- 80 g butter
- 80 g flour g.o.x.
- ½ tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp toast
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Boil the rigatoni in plenty of salted water for 9 minutes.
- Make the béchamel, put the butter in a saucepan over medium to high heat and when it melts add the flour, stir for 2 minutes and add the hot milk, stir with a whisk.
- When it thickens, add the grated nutmeg, salt, pepper, half the quantities of the cheeses (keep the rest for baking), add the egg and mix.
- Put 2 tbsp sunflower oil in a deep pan, when it heats up put the sliced mushrooms, the onion, then the bacon, the ham and the pepperoni in cubes.
- Saute for 4-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl put the béchamel, rigatoni, the mixture from the pan and mix.
- Spread on a pyrex and sprinkle with the remaining cheeses and toast.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?