Wonderful puff pastry roll with pork, peppers and gruyere to have a delicious and quick dish!
- 1 package (2 pcs) puff pastry sheet
- 400 gr cooked plucked pork
- 3 large peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 1 red onion
- 2 cl. garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. mixture of 5 spices (salt, smoked paprika, cumin, coriander, sugar)
- 200 g grated gruyere
- 200 g sliced gruyere
- A little cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Mavrokouki
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the olive oil in a medium-sized pan and when it heats up
- Add the peppers, the chopped julienne onion and the garlic.
- Saute over high heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes and when they wither, sprinkle with the 5 spices and quench the mixture with the lemon juice.
- Add the parsley leaves and fresh coriander.
- Mix well.
- Put the mixture in a colander to remove excess liquid.
- Lightly sprinkle our counter with a little flour so that the puff pastry does not stick.
- We open one sheet of thawed puff pastry on our workbench and with a forged we open it slightly to make it flat and thin.
- With a tool that cuts in the shape of a zigzag, cut parallel strips (3 points) along the puff pastry to 2/3 of its surface while 1/3 remains intact (there we will spread the filling).
In the 1/3 where the puff pastry is uncut, we will spread the filling.
- We start with the plucked pork, we put a layer of 100 gr.
- Put a layer of peppers on top and then 100 g of grated gruyere.
- Then we put another layer of plucked pork and finally 100 g of sliced gruyere.
- Smear the strips with a little water to stick them.
- Roll the puff pastry with the help of a grease gun starting from the side of the filling and go to the strips.
- When we form the stuffed puff pastry, we put it on a greaseproof paper and in a flat baking pan after we give it the shape of a roll.
- Sprinkle with the egg mixture, sprinkle with the black beans and bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?