Incredible peanut-flavored ice cream with just a few ingredients and ready in just a few hours, without using an ice cream machine!
- 2 cups of 35% fat cream, very cold
- 1 can of evaporated milk, very cold
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, very cold
- 3 tbsp. of glucose
- 3 tbsp. of brandy
- 1 ½ cup of “Aegina” pistachios unsalted, roasted
- 1 tbsp. of corn oil
- 1 drop of green pastry color
- Pour into the mixer bucket 1½ cup of cream, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and glucose, beat on medium speed for 5 minutes and then increase the speed to high and continue beating for 10 minutes until the mixture is fluffy and doubled in volume. Refrigerate the mixer bucket for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the pistachio into the blender bucket and chop finely.
Pour 2/3 of the amount of pistachio into a bowl and leave the rest in the blender.
- Add the corn oil and brandy and beat until the pistachio is mashed.
- Add the rest of the cream and the pastry color and continue beating until the mixture becomes a smooth cream.
- Remove the ice cream mixture from the freezer and beat on medium speed with the mixer for 2-3 minutes. Put it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer again, beat it with the mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, add the pistachio and the pistachio cream and mix well with a silicone spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a metal bowl and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.