Τry the easy and quick recipe for penne with vegetables!
- 350 gr mini penne pasta
- 5 large zucchini
- 200 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 ml coconut cream
- 500 g of fasting cheese
- 100 ml olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Mint (optional)
- Boil the pen for 7 minutes, do not cool it, just sprinkle it with olive oil and set aside.
- Cut the zucchini into slices vertically, season with salt and pepper, add olive oil and bake them in a frying pan, alternately in a pan.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into slices.
- Saute the chopped onion and garlic in a pan (just to make it transparent onion).
In a large bowl put the penne, 1/3 of the roasted zucchini, 1/3 of the sun-dried tomatoes, the sauteed onion and garlic, the coconut cream and half the amount of cheese.
- Mix very well.
- Grease a 25×35 pan and spread the whole mixture in the bowl.
- Spread the remaining zucchini on top, then the remaining sun-dried tomatoes and finally
- cover with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?