You love pasta but you also love healthy lifestyle? Penne pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomato and broccoli is perfect for you!
- 1/2 packet penne past
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 cups white wine
- 250 ml heavy cream 35% fat
- 6-7 pieces sun dried tomato
- 1 broccoli (only the “bouquets”)
- ½ spring onion
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp smoked paprika (optional)
- 2 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- Boil the pasta. Slice the chicken in 2 pieces, slice each piece in smaller ones. Place a pan on heat (low heat), add olive oil and sauté the chicken, after 1 minute add the chopped onion and turn on more intense heat. Add salt & pepper. When the chicken is golden, add the sliced garlic and wine. Let it get evaporated.
- Add the heavy cream (lower heat) and the broccoli. Mix up and add heavy cream or water if needed.
- Add the pasta and remove from head. Add the sliced sundried tomato, spring onion, parsley and parmesan. Mix up & serve!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?