Penne with vegetables, or “penna primavera”! This delicious and nutritious recipe that smells great, of so many vegetables is a pasta proposal that everyone will love! It is so easy to make Primavera that something tells me that this recipe will become your favorite because it hides a taste of summer!
- 350gr. penne
- 2 small zucchinis
- 6 mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 chili pepper
- 10 asparagus
- 5-6 bouquets of broccoli
- Salt, Pepper
- In a saucepan put the penne to boil in plenty of salted water, up to 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package.
- Cut the zucchinis and carrots into small sticks, the peppers into strips, the mushrooms into slices and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put olive oil in a wide saucepan and sauté over medium to high heat.
- Add the garlic, the asparagus cut into pieces and sauté for another 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Add the broccoli, peas, season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the penne with a little of the boiled water and stir.
- Sprinkle with plenty of chopped basil and parmesan.
The smells of vegetables along with parmesan and basil have flooded the kitchen! Wonderful pasta with penne with vegetables “Primavera” in a short time! And for moms, it’s a good solution for our little friends to eat vegetables!