Penne with vegetables, or “penna primavera”! This delicious and nutritious recipe that smells great, of so many vegetables is a pasta proposal that everyone will love! It is so easy to make Primavera that something tells me that this recipe will become your favorite because it hides a taste of summer!
- 350gr. penne
- 2 small zucchinis
- 6 mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 chili pepper
- 10 asparagus
- 5-6 bouquets of broccoli
- Salt, Pepper
- In a saucepan put the penne to boil in plenty of salted water, up to 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package.
- Cut the zucchinis and carrots into small sticks, the peppers into strips, the mushrooms into slices and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put olive oil in a wide saucepan and sauté over medium to high heat.
- Add the garlic, the asparagus cut into pieces and sauté for another 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Add the broccoli, peas, season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the penne with a little of the boiled water and stir.
- Sprinkle with plenty of chopped basil and parmesan.
The smells of vegetables along with parmesan and basil have flooded the kitchen! Wonderful pasta with penne with vegetables “Primavera” in a short time! And for moms, it’s a good solution for our little friends to eat vegetables!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?