An easy and very tasty recipe for spaghetti with pesto and cherry tomatoes! You will love it!
Ingredient for Pesto pasta with cherry tomatoes
- 500 g spaghetti
- 12 cherry tomatoes
For the pesto
- 2 bunches of broad-leaved basil
- 80 g pine nuts
- 80 g olive oil
- 2 cl. garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 80 g grated parmesan
- ½ salt
- We start roasting the pine nuts in a pan on a medium heat, when it is roasted we take it out and transfer it to a plate, we salt it and let it cool.
- Put the basil leaves in a multi with a little water, stir to mash, you may need to stop, scrape the sides and continue mixing.
- Add the pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, parmesan, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Put the ingredients of the multi in a bowl and finally incorporate the olive oil.
- At this point if we want we can add the olive oil to the multi and mix to make a thick pesto like mayonnaise.
For the spaghetti:
- Boil the spaghetti, strain and transfer to a bowl, add pesto depending on how much we want and mix.
- If necessary, add a little hot water.
- Serve on a platter, sprinkle with roasted pine nuts, sauteed cherry tomatoes, basil leaves and parmesan peels.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?