Is there a weekend and you have home guests? Thinking what to make to accompany your wine? Tart with chicken and spinach filling is the ideal choice.
- 8 pastry sheets
- 400gr. chicken fillet
- 6 slices of bacon
- ½ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 70ml white wine
- 6 pieces of sundried tomato
- 1 Florina type pepper
- 150gr. gouda cheese (grated)
- 350gr. heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 20gr. spinach
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Spread some oil or butter on a tray with detachable base and set/ overlay the pastry sheets one by one, spreading oil/ butter between the sheets. Remove the extra pieces of the sheets and fold up the edges of the pastry sheets. Spread some olive oil and bake for 10 minutes (180C dregrees- oven). Remove the tray from the oven and let it cool.
- Filling: Chop the onion and garlic and dice the chicken into small pieces. Saute in a pan, then add bacon (chopped) and peppers. Saute for 2 more minutes until the ingredients become soft and kinda golden.
- Pour over with wine and add the sundried tomato (chopped). Add heavy cream and, by the time it starts boiling, let it boil 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the eggs, spinach, grated gouda cheese and the nutmeg. Stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Spread the filling on the baked pastry sheets and bake for 25 minutes (180C degrees- fan).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?